Monday, September 16, 2013

[News] J.Y. Park to Remarry Next Month

Korean singer-songwriter J. Y. Park, whose real name is Park Jin-young, will tie the knot next month.

Park, also founder and chief producer of major K-pop agency JYP Entertainment, announced his remarriage through his me2day account, Korean social network service, Monday afternoon.

“There is a friend of mine who made me write song ‘You’re The One’ (Park’s tune released in April of 2012). She is nine years younger than me and enjoys an ordinary life. We had good feelings each other at the first sight but she wanted to keep her plain life so we had several twists and turns.”

“But after spending a lot of time on conversation, we finally gain enough trust from each other and she accepted my proposal. We’re going to marry on October 10,” the 41-year-old musician wrote in full of joy.

He went on to make a request for his future wife that, “I’m a celebrity and going to keep connect with you but I wanted to make her keep an ordinary life. (reporters, please help me out) I’ll appreciate if you understand our closed marriage, only our family members in attendance.”

Park walked down the aisle in 1999 but divorced by agreement in 2010 after over 10-year marriage.

Reporter. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
News link:  http://www.tenasia.com/archives/73243

Congrats Appa!!!! Really happy with this great news!! hope this will be your last marriage and happy ever after ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment