Sunday, September 15, 2013

[TRANS] 2PM YaZoo Book Q&A Section




Q1. Tell us about your first impression once you saw your outfit?
JK: (The outfit) was so cute and it was well-made, so I was really glad! NK: Very cute. I wanted to wear it right away. TY: The OKCAT outfit was a surprise for the fans during the Tokyo Dome concert solo stage, so I really wanted everyone to see it again. WY: I was really shocked, but I thought of how happy the fans would be when they see it. So I gathered my courage (to wear it) (laughs) JH: Wah... (the outfit's) head is really big! If it was a little smaller wouldn't it be cuter~? (laughs) CS: Is it even possible to wear this...?

Q2. Which part of your outfit are you most satisfied with?
JK: The pocket. And no matter what, I'm really pleased with the NO LOVE design.
NK: The wooden branch. It's great to hug it ^^ TY: The feet. WY: The sunglasses and hat on my head. JH: It's really comfortable to wear! No matter where I lie down, it feels like lying on a bed. CS: Because it's a banana outfit, I'm really happy with it! (laughs)

Q3. Which member's outfit would you like to wear?
JK: Channana.
NK: PiYoung. Compared to Koala Khun, PiYoung's movements are much faster, so I'd like to trade with him and wear it. TY: I'll continue wearing OKCAT (laughs) WY: None. I think PiYoung suits me the best. JH: Chanana... (laughs) It looks like a sleeping bag! CS: None... (laughs) I'm very pleased with my banana outfit! (laughs)

Q4. What was most difficult part about wearing your outfit?
JK: I think everyone would answer the same. It was really hot... NK: (the outfit's) head was a little big so it was difficult to walk around straight... TY: (the outfit) was made out of fur so it was really hot. It was hard. WY: (the outfit's) head was big so it was a little heavy. JH: It was extremely hot...! CS: I couldn't bend my body and moving around was difficult.

Q5. We discovered a new side of each member with the outfits! Do you think the same way?
JK: Channana. Chansung who's always active became Channana who had a hard time moving. It was an interesting sight!
NK: Everyone! I don't know why but the outfits suit everyone really well. I was really shocked ^^ TY: Once again, I was able to see that 2PM still has a cute side. WY: Everyone's outfit suits them perfectly. It was interesting. JH: Yes~ everyone suited their character. It was really cute. CS: Everyone was cute!

Q6. Which member suited his character the most?
JK: PiYoung! NK: PiYoung. (Wooyoung) has a very funny and interesting personality, so this character suits him perfectly. He completely changed into a chicken. TY: Each member's characteristic was expressed so well. Everyone was perfect for their characters. WY: Channana. Chansung who loves bananas wore a banana outfit and it suits him more than I expected. I was shocked. JH: Channana! CS: PiYoung and Emperor PenPen.

Q7. If you had to wear this outfit and perform a 2PM song, which song would you be most confident in?
JK: <Take Off> Rather than say which one I'd be confident in, I'd rather dance with the fans. It'd be really cute. NK: <Angel> TY: <Heartbeat>?! (laughs) WY: Wearing this outfit while performing is quite difficult... what do you guys think? JH: I think it'd be quite difficult. It's this character's outfit right? This... outfit... no... I can't! (laughs) CS: <Hanarete Itemo> Because I can stay in my spot and sing.

Q8. Out of the 6 character images, who do you think has the highest popularity with females? Please tell us why.
JK: Koala Khun. It doesn't matter if its his cartoon image or in reality, I think Nichkhun still has the highest popularity with females. NK: Emperor PenPen and PiYoung. I think they were the cutest. TY: Koala Khun. An adorable face adding on his charismatic side, just like Nichkhun himself! WY: Junho as Emperor PenPen ^^ He's super adorable! JH: PiYoung (laughs) Because he's really cute! CS: Yeah... everyone was really cute. It's hard to choose one.

Q9. Out of the 6 character images, who do you think has the highest popularity with males? Please state your reason.
JK: OKCAT. I think that a super sized cat would have more popularity with males compared to females. NK: Channana. He's not an animal but a fruit, they'd be attracted to this surprise right? TY: Channana! If you look in more detail, he has a six pack! Fellow men would be longing for this themselves right?! WY: This is difficult. Don't males like superheroes more? JH: Pan. K (laughs) Because this panda has a hip-hop feel, it's really cool! CS: I don't really want to know... (laughs)

Q10. The character image you'd like to have as a pet is? Please state your reason
JK: PiYoung. Because he's really cute and has a lot of aegyo. NK: Koala Khun! Koalas are really cute because they hold onto tree branches! TY: Pan. K! I really want to treat him with love~ WY: Emperor PenPen. When it's hot and we're together, then it seems like I'd be able to cool down easily. JH: I want to have everyone as a pet, so I'll open a zoo! CS: OKCAT and Emperor PenPen are really cute. I want to have them as a pet.

Q11. Which role would each character play in a family?
JK: Mother - Koala Khun, Father - OKCAT, Older Sister - Emperor PenPen, Younger Brother - PiYoung, Grandpa - Channana NK: Mother - Emperor PenPen, Father - OKCAT, Older Brother - Pan. K, Younger Brother - PiYoung, Grandpa - Channana TY: Mother - Koala Khun, Father - Channana, Older Brother - Pan. K, Younger Brother - PiYoung, Older Sister - Emperor PenPen WY: Mother - OKCAT, Father - Pan. K, Older Brother - Koala Khun, Younger Brother - Emperor PenPen, Grandpa - Chanana JH: Mother - PiYoung, Father - OKCAT, Older Brother - Pan. K, Younger Brother - Chanana, Grandpa - Koala Khun CS: Mother - PiYoung, Father - OKCAT, Older Brother - Chanana, Older Sister - Koala Khun, Younger Brother - Emperor PenPen, Grandpa - Pan. K

Q12. Which character would you like to go on a deserted island with? Please tell us your reason.
JK: Channana. When I'm hungry, I can eat him and because he's really big so I have lots to eat (laughs) NK: Channana! Because I think finding food at a deserted island will be very tiring (laughs) TY: Emperor PenPen! He swims well so he could catch fish for me to eat. WY: Can I not go to a deserted island? (laughs) JH: Koala Khun! It'd feel great to have Koala Khun as a pillow when sleeping CS: OKCAT. Going to hunt for food and cooking it with OKCAT will be lots of fun.


CREDITS: meteor@2PMBaiduBar (JPN > CHN TRANS) ; x_tiffany_x@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS), via Twooneday

No comments:

Post a Comment