Tuesday, September 17, 2013

[News] "Who Are You' Ok Taec-yeon & So Yi-hyun speak on its ending "Regrettable but happy"



[TV Report=Lee Soo-ah] 'Who Are You' Ok Taec-yeon and So Yi-hyun spoke on the ending of the drama series.

On September 17, the team of tvN drama series 'Who Are You' released comments from the main cast members.
'Who Are You' is a drama where Shi-on (So Yi-hyun) who has the ability to see and communicate with ghosts after being in a comma for six years falls in love with Gun-woo (Ok Taec-yeon) who believes in only what he can touch and see. Shi-on’s dead boyfriend Hyeong-jun (Kim Jae-wook) appears as a ghost, forming a mysterious triangular relationship.
So Yi-hyun said, "'Who Are You' was like a challenge to me that allowed me to meet a novel genre and the attractive character Yang Shi-on. I am quite regrettable but the drama will be memorable since it taught me a lot. I want to thank all who supported me.”

Regarding the most memorable scene, she said, "All scenes are memorable but particularly I remember the scene where Shi-on says good bye to Hyeong-jun and let him go. I paid more attention in preparing myself for the scene as I wanted to understand Shi-on who says goodbye to her love.”  The scene was aired on September 16. During the filming of the scene, So Yi-hyun was overwhelmed by her emotion and wailed hard even after an OK sign was given, drawing praise from staff members.
Ok Taec-yeon said, "I was really happy to be with good actors and I am thankful for them.” He added, “The most memorable scene is the one where Gun-woo sobs in an ambulance when Mun-sik (Kim Chang-wan) was stabbed.” He expressed gratitude to his character Gun-woo with whom he was together for three months. Ok Taec-yeon said,  "I am very regrettable and everyone did a good job. I hope that Gun-woo can have a good relationship with the team leader Shi-on (So Yi-hyun) and lead his life as he is.”

Kim Jae-wook played the devoted lover Hyeong-jun who tried to protect his love even as a ghost in his comeback work after discharged from the military. He said, "We have gone this far since June when we started filming in Busan. I feel like it ended in no time. It was my first work. Fortunately, many people loved the drama. I am happy.  I will remember the drama as the one with good memories, good results, and good people.”

On the previous episode of 'Who Are You' aired on September 16, Shi-on revealed the corruption of the director Mun Hong-ju (Park Young-ji) and the truth about the smuggling case from six years ago. Hyeong-jun, who was in a coma, met Shi-on and passed away in the end. The final episode of 'Who Are You' is to be aired at 11:00 pm today (on September 17). 


News Link: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=1590623

No comments:

Post a Comment