Thursday, November 28, 2013

Harper's Bazaar December issue Junho's Part


Harper's Bazaar December issue | Cinematheque Photoshoot | Short interview with Junho

JUNHO They say it is the golden age of idol actors, but idols starting from films are not common. It is also uncommon to find idols on the set of Cinematheque photoshoot. Despite his deathly schedules, 2PM's Junho wanted to take part in this photoshoot and though he was unsure of what Cinematheque was he leaned his ears to learn of it. "As a singer, time went extremely fast so I had no time to look back on myself. On the other hand, you have to wait a lot during the filming process. I think it's the first time since my debut 6 years ago that I've ever had time to think about things and enjoy my leisure time." Though his dream was to be an actor since joining the drama club in high school, Junho is still an idol. There was a day when he hurried back to Korea from Thailand from another schedule, filmed for just 20 minutes and got himself back onto the flight for Thailand. The scene created from that time was when Squirrel appeared on screen for the first time and he was late for work. After his successful debut, he is now making an appearance on <Memories of the Sword? as swordsman Yul with Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon. "Even if there was an opportunity to be the main character, I am not going to take it. I want to play a role where I can express it fully even if it is the smallest character." Junho wanted people to find out "who is that rookie actor?" through credits after watching <Cold Eyes>. His familiar face looked different. He was being humble by saying it is because he just looks plain, but I thought he had a great actor's face.

http://t.co/Q05MIaiibF
pic credit: @tltvk
via: 2pmalways

No comments:

Post a Comment