Thursday, November 7, 2013

[Trans] From Anecan magazine



***Junho acted as Minjun’s musical partner when Minjun practiced. He acted from a noble man, merchant, even female role funly. And then Junho who was at Minjun’s side during the interview said he didn’t do the noble one tho. 

Q: If a woman was depressed, how would you comfort her? 
Chansung: First of all, I would hug her and while seeing at her face I’ll listen to her. 

Q: The two people who are thankful for the members’ love. Are you the cause of 2PM’s strong unity? 
Nichkhun: I have never thought it like that! It’s only that we fill up each other? Because our relationship is good, we can be that united so freely. 

Q: However on the stage, you wiped each other’s sweat… 
Nichkhun: It’s because I dont especially sweat (laugh)  
Chansung: Khun hyung’s body was drenched in kindness. I’m also like that but when I do something forcefully I’ll be dying out of stress ㅋㅋㅋ 

Q: If your girlfriend was depressed, your way to comfort her? 
Minjun: I wouldnt do anything and just directly hug her. With a warm heart (he then patted his chest) I would light the fire up in the fireplace! 
Wooyoung: I would want to get down from the car~ 
Nichkhun: For me, I think I’d give a massage? and also if little jokes were needed… Rather than asking her the reason of her being depressed, firstly I think I’ll wait till her heart felt comfortable enough to tell what she needed to say. 
Taecyeon: I would make a space for her at which she could feel relax and I’d like to make delicious things. 
Nichkhun: Ramyeon? ㅋㅋ And wouldn’t Taecyeon just eat it by himself? Taecyeon ate 4 servings of ramyeon by himself ㅋㅋㅋ 
Taecyeon: I’m not going to deny it though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I wouldn’t do it by then!!! 
Minjun: The next one is Junho’s time! Because Junho has the best thing to say~ 
Wooyoung: (to Junho, you’re the best of females!) 
Taecyeon: True, that’s it ㅋㅋㅋ Junho is cool!! ㅋㅋ (everyone laughed) 
Junho: I would hug her and tell her “It’s been hard on you~ Because the food is ready let’s eat together” because everyone is listening, it’s a bit hard to say it. 
Chansung: Junho-yah sorry but as I said I would firstly hug her and looked at her face while listening to what she said! 

Q: For 2013 summer to 2PM there’s “Summer of individual activities” After your debut it’s not like you’ve parted way like this before, right? 
Nichkhun: Of course~ That’s why the 6 of us contacted each other. We also sent pictures, and got up to do that day’s work. 
Minjun: The 6 of us made a chatting room. Junho really said lots of things there! 
Junho: Jun. K hyung too! 
Wooyoung: Chansung and me are too…Taecyeon: no, it’s Jun. K. I left my phone for 5-6 hours in the car when I was at the drama filming and there were about 140 messages from him ㅋㅋㅋ 
Chansung: Although he wrote much ㅋㅋㅋ I actually didn’t know what he’s trying to do ㅋㅋ
Minjun: Seems like everyone doesn’t get that I was trying hard to make everyone laugh (ㅠㅠ) 
Junho: I got it (ㅋㅋ) And also Chansung also sent a topless picture of him working out. Although he took the pic well, but when seeing alone, I felt ashamed. 

Q: Even when you all are apart, it’s like you’re close to each other. Then, didn’t you feel lonely? 
Minjun: Even so, I also missed them. Although I was not that lonely, but still we I wanted us to meet. 

Q: Anecan is a magazine read by the slightly older females than you guys. To the noonas who are tired, what do you want to say? 
Wooyoung: Be strong and work hard! 
Nichkhun: Please be rich. 
Minjun: In Korea, the term “please be rich” is really good, it’s a motivating words. 
Nichkhun: Is it weird? 
Minjun: It’s fine ㅋㅋㅋ Eum from me, try hard to reach your dream! Effort is not one to betray! If there’s a dream!! 
Taecyeon: Please find a way to relieve stress… Like this? I think that sometimes effort does betray though…?!

Japanese > Korean translation cr: @.Memoria_S2
Via nuneo2daKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment