Saturday, October 5, 2013

2PM Predebut Pics ^^

Last night I posted some 2PM predebut pics on my 2PM fanspage, and this morning I feel like really want to posted it on my own blog too >< Their cuteness while teenager even when babies so clear....


Look how gorgeous uri Kim Minjun is.... If I was teenager, I will choose him to be my boyriend!!!!!

Jun. K's Predebut Pic


Uri Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul was born to be most perfect guy on earth!!! don't need to ask how henadsome he is even when he was teenager and with long hair, kkk~

Nichkhun Predebut Pic


Kkk~ I laugh so hard everytime saw this Taec's pic!!! Well, that's why he sooooooooo charismatic now, he had it on his blood!!! nothings changed on him!! he just looked same like now!!!!! Handsome and charismatic!!!

Taecyeon's Predebut Pic


Anyone knows him??? OFC!!! He's not changed at all too!! Uri mandoo cheeks >< I fall for Woo's cubby cheeks.. I'll cry if he lost it! that's one his best part from his body ><

Wooyoung's Predebut Pic


Eoh??? Why Junho so much like Rain when he was young? kkk~ ahh, he must be already become an idol among school girls back then!! he sooo adorable...

Junho's Predebut Pic

Ah!!! my baby!!! Look how amazingly handsome he is even when he was young!!!!! Super handsome >< He even more adn more handsome rite nowww T____T

Chansung's Predebut Pic


Here's some random Pic that I found last night ^^






all pics belong too uploader ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment