Thursday, October 17, 2013

[Trans] Josei Jishin Interview October 2013




JPN-Eng: dawnjelly | Scans credit to aiai87213 | Via 2pmalways

I BELIEVE ONLY YOU

The 7th single “Winter Games” will penetrate your heart with it’s force

Asia’s strongest boy group, 2PM, is releasing their 7th single, “Winter Games.” Always in pursuit of “manliness,” the beast idols are this time putting on trench coats for their performances.

“As 2PM’s first winter song, it has a masculine message in which we sing about a man’s sadness and loneliness for not wanting to lose the girl he loves” (Chansung).
“Please look out for the dance where we lie down. If it’s 2PM doing it, it will definitely look cool! (laugh)” (Junho).
The theme being “a man’s sorrow,” the music video depicts them acting out scenes in which they reflect on the sweet time they spent with their lover until the sad parting.
“Watching the video and listening to the song indirectly motivates and gives me inspiration” (Jun. K).
“Although it’s about a love that’s like a game, I believe the images convey a strong will to protect the person you love to the end” (Wooyoung).


 




Their dream of holding a 2 day concert at Tokyo Dome became a reality in 2013. The emotional tears they had with the fans has become an unforgettable memory for the 6 of them.

“I was very touched. It was the first time I had cried like that” (Nichkhun).
“I didn’t cry that much! Just a few tears……were sparkling, you know? (laugh)” (Taecyeon).

2PM has already decided to have an arena tour in January of next year. This season will keep growing colder, so let’s warm ourselves with the voices of these passionate men!

 

Directly from the members! “What is your winter love story?”


  
Jun. K
I’ve had a lot of sad breakups that pained my heart. It’s the kind of season in which it’s cold outside in the winter, so I try to make the inside of my room look warm, and even though there are sad memories, it’s somewhat exciting.
Wooyoung
I don’t have memories of being rejected by a loved one in winter……. I understand the sad feelings of the man in the “Winter Games” lyrics. When you’re lonely, the coldness of winter pierces through you (laugh).

Junho
When speaking of love in winter, what I most remember is the fans’ love. When I had my birthday on the day of the Nagoya arena tour concert I received a lot of love from all of the fans.

Taecyeon
When it became winter I would often wear a big, baggy coat. I put the coat around my girlfriend’s shoulders and would make her warm by hugging her from behind. It’s a happy memory.

Chansung
My birthday is in February. The members heard about my birthday and I strongly felt everyone’s love. It would be nice if I could make memories with girls little by little from now on.

Nichkhun
Honestly, I don’t have very many memories. Not because I wasn’t in love with anyone, there were people I liked, but it’s really unfortunate that I couldn’t do the kind of dating where you go out somewhere, eat, etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment