Wednesday, October 16, 2013

[TRANS] 2PM FULL ORICON TRANSLATION


Between 2PM’s activities, you guys went to Junho solo concert right?
Taecyeon: You’ve worked hard!
(great applause)
Junho: It’s an unforgettable summer in a life time. I really enjoyed it. I’m very happy because fans gave a great welcome.

Your Japanese has improved too.
Junho: Ah~ It’s not like that. But, as the tour went on, I could freely learn.

At the concert finale (of Junho’s solo concert) JUN. K and Wooyoung came.

JUN. K
: Eventhough I’m happy that I was able to see Junho’s mature side, at that time I also felt the emptiness with the thought of “The tour is ending”
Wooyoung: Although JUN. K and I saw the concert from inside the box, actually we wanted to enjoy it from the seats with the audience
Junho: I was nervous for the last concert and actually, this year, there’s a part that I didn’t do. That’s why, I want to do it again. By all means, of course I have to pay it off. And next time when I can do it, Taecyeon has to come, it will be good.
ㅋㅋㅋ
Taecyeon: I’m sorry. I also continuously wanted to go, but because of the drama filming, the timing was bad so I cound’t go...
JUN. K: Taecyeon sent me a message of “I really want to go but I couldn’t go. I’m really sorry. Tell Junho.”
Junho: Oh? It’s the first time I hear about this
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
JUN. K: Even I didn’t say it sooner, Junho had already known about Taecyeon’s heart
Junho: That’s right. I’m always feeling it.
Taecyeon: It’s a relieve, from Korea I constantly told Junho to be strong.
Junho: Even so, I’m happy because I know Taecyeon hyung was also tired from the drama filming but he still thought about me like that in the midst of that. I was also supporting Taecyeon hyung’s drama filming from Japan with saying “Fighting!”

To Taecyeon, did you catch on Junho’s thought?
Taecyeon: Of course~

Nichkhun and Chansung you went to different places (of Junho’s concert) right?
Nichkhun: I watched the one in Osaka
Chansung: I watched the one in Diver City. I watched Junho seriously.

Even with solo activites, you are warm 2PM.
Taecyeon: This time, JUN. K is challenging “Jack The Ripper” musical in Japan!
JUN. K: At that time Taecyeon made a promise altogether
Taecyeon: I did?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
JUN. K: Because I said it here you have to do your promise
Taecyeon: Ah, I’m in a big problem
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Then, please tell about the new track “Winter Games” impressive point.
Junho: The melody that will stay in the ears
Taecyeon: At the intro part, because the half sound is so beautiful, it’s impressive
JUN. K: There are many of R&B elements.
Wooyoung: Of course R&B is the best!
Nichkhun: Although the sound has it’s atmosphere, either the lyric or the melody is sad and heart breaking, I think that kind of contrast point is good.
Wooyoung: It’s trot R&B
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

One that makes “Winter Games” interesting?
Junho: The lying and turning over dance!
Wooyoung: The hiding face dance!
Junho: It’s the hiding the face at the worn coat at the ending.
Wooyoung: I think because we all wear long coat for this time’s outfit, the atmosphere was shown well.
Taecyeon: Because it’s a winter song, it’s dancing with the cold feels.
Wooyoung: And also please give attention to the working.
JUN. K: There’s also an ‘acting-like-performance’ this time.

Everyone is doing activities as actor and you are living out of it well.
Nichkhun: We worked hard on it.
Taecyeon: When filming for the MV, artificial snow was used, it kept coming into my mouth or nose...
Wooyoung: Although in the video we have to show a sad expression
Taecyeon: Because we’re depressed, we could pull the sad expression well...
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wooyoung: There’s also such a thing
ㅎㅎㅎ Each of us was trying to do sad expression. And for the first time doing the challenge of acting in tears.

Are you crying for real?
Junho: Whoever saw it til that level (crying for real), I knew 2 people that reached that level, in each of memory scene everyone took a crying scene, seriously, everyone really had sad expression
Chansung: Taecyeon’s tears were falling freely
Taecyeon: No! I continuously acted a cool man. Because I’m usually cool
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s okay
ㅎㅎㅎ Then, one that makes “Stay Here” interesting?
Taecyeon: The chorus is quite an impact. Of course, it’s an impressive and beautiful track.




In “Comeback When You Hear This Song” lyric, there’s a part of “I’m sorry”, if you can say it now, the thing you want to apologize to the member?
Wooyoung: seems like JUN. K has one.
JUN. K: eh? Me?
Wooyoung: Yes, that’s right.
JUN. K: (Holding his head) ah, because it’s too many, it’s not coming out directly
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Chansung: Do we need to give you some time?
JUN. K: I will think about it until the next interview
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Chansung: That much?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Junho: Chansung has one (to apologize) to me.
Chansung: Ah, this time it’s me
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Junho: Because of Chansung, I was having a hard time at home. (Chansung blinking) Because Chansung forgot to turn off the lights, I did it instead.
Everyone: Aha~ (convinced)

Are you paying attention to things like that?
Junho: If I say it, it will keep the condition in the house well. But Chansung is
작심이일 instead of 작심삼일 (determined) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Taecyeon: he said
작심이일ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[
작심삼일: 작심= resolution, = three, = days, which means can’t keep a resolution for more than few days.
작심이일: 작심= resolution, =two, = days, it’s a word play]

He (Chansung) was concious of it but seems like he forgot.
JUN. K: Even so, when he slept at hotel, he turned the lights off well and slept.
Chansung: No. When I went out (of house) I left the lights on.
Taecyeon: To prevent thieves?
Chansung: Because at the entrance the light was off, when I went to my room, it’s so dark. Isn’t it dangerous because I couldn’t see anything? That’s why I left the lights on.
Junho: No need to say that seriously.
Chansung: And although I have to apologize like this, seems like I’m not the only one doing that! (seeing toward Taecyeon)
Taecyeon: Because we’ve been living together for 8 years, of course there are things like this.

Right...
Taecyeon: Because if we’re living together for 2 more years, it will have been 10 years.

That’s a long time.
JUN. K: That’s why I think even when we don’t directly say sorry, each of us already understands.
Taecyeon: Because we know each other’s feeling, there’s also nothing to fight. We have shared various things from simple stories until serious ones.

Everyone’s relationship is good. In the lyric of “C.W.Y.H.T.S” there’s a line of “I will live even I’m injured” How do you give encouragement of an injured member?
Wooyoung: I’ll tell them stories anyway. For me, because I think rather than talking, listening is better... I think everyone is the same.
Chansung: And also I will create a comforting situation to chat while being beside that member.
Nichkhun: It’s not to give encouragement noisily but it’s important to support that member to gain his strength by himself... Because we’re together for a long time, we already know this such thing.

Right. Then, in the lyric of “C.W.Y.H.T.S” there’s a line of “If I could go back, I would say it” Then, what do you want to do again if you could go back to the past?
JUN. K: With the memories I had now, I want to go back to the moment I was a 2nd grader in elementary school.
Junho: If you went back, what would you do?
JUN. K: Of course, working hard to live.
Junho: A 2nd grader
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
JUN. K: Because we have various experiences...
Wooyoung: Because now I’m happy, although there are some painful experiences, I think they were all for my current happiness.
Junho: Me too, because now I’m quite satisfied, rather than going to the past, it’s the opposite, I want to meet the ‘future 10 years me’. Because ff I’m not living a good life by then, I will have to try hard. I will work hard to live my life.

How about Taecyeon?
Taecyeon: Rather than lingering on something I regretted in the past, I think it’s imporatnt to use the things I know now for the future.
Everyone: Oh~~~



How about Nichkhun?
Nichkhun: I want to go back to the past because I want to see dinosaurs.
Eveyone: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Taecyeon: Which period will you go toㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Junho: And when you went back, you would have been eaten ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ah see, I’m reminded of the time when we, 2PM went to San Fransisco for a performance.
We saw a thick trunked tree and asked how old was it.
Nichkhun said it had been there even before the earth was created.
But, at the description table, it was a 200 years tree... Nichkhun was lying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Nichkhun: For the tree trunk to be that thick, it must have been old, it’s no difference right and whatnot. And I’m always to curious about something like the puzzle of the pyramids.
JUN. K: Our Nichkhun will be able to be an explorer.

Then, for the last, Chansung.
Chansung: I want to go back to my 8 years old moment At that time, my mother tried to make me go to piano course but I refused it since I was all about Taekwondo and Kendo at that time. That’s why I want to go back to those 8 years old days and I’d want to learn to play piano seriously.
JUN. K: But it’s not late if you learn now.
Chansung: Yeah, it’s right. I will work hard on it.


Japanese to Korean translation cr: http://wtiin2pm.ivyro.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=2pm2&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=3198 

No comments:

Post a Comment